Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Runner's Roundup for February 12th, 2014

So I wanted to add a new feature to my blog: a weekly roundup of links to running-related news stories and articles. The online running community is varied and fun, and I think it's worth sharing to my tens, if not dozens, of readers.

I want to start yoga, even though there are planks of petrified wood with more flexibility than me. I've bookmarked this yoga routine for runners. I will try it when things are warmer.

The Do's and Don'ts of Running Dates. Am I the only one who had never heard of running dates? Here's another tip: shower if you're going out to dinner after.

So a lady runner fell after expressing confidence that she wouldn't fall. I want to be more sarcastic about it, but it really is pretty funny.

Oh, an excuse to eat more eggs? I'll take it.

Speaking of eating, it turns out good nutrition is a big part of health. Who knew? If, like me, you find it hard to try new foods, check out my girlfriend's experiences broadening her palate.

See you next week!

1 comment: