Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Runner's Roundup for February 19th, 2014

If Jungle 2 Jungle taught me anything besides to stop seeing Tim Allen's movies, it's this: you have to breath when you run. Here's a list with that and other running tips.

So I'm starting to more seriously consider yoga. Here's another sequence from Ekhart Yoga that's good for runners.

Getting fit increases pain tolerance? Then why do I still tear up when I stub my toe?

I love avocados, and I love guacamole. My girlfriend recently learned to love them too!

Can you overdose on motivation? Read these fifty motivational posters and find out.

Fittest Presidents? I don't see Taft on this list! He must have been pretty fit to get himself OUT of the bathtub he was stuck in, you know.

Plantar Fasciitis sucks, and not just because it sounds like an ancient Roman venereal disease. Here's a yoga pose to prevent/cure it.

Running roadblocks and how to overcome them. You know what roadblock they don't cover? RUNNING IS HARD AND I'VE HAD TOO MUCH CHEESE.

No comments:

Post a Comment